Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Inspiring Tuesdays - Quotes that Challenge us to Live Better - Janice Mayo Mathers

This Tuesday I would like to bring you a quote from Janice Mayo Mathers.  This quote really hits home to me because I am really evaluating priorities right now.  There is so many things pulling at our time and attention it is often hard to even find the time to sift through them all.  However, I know the closer we are to God the easier it becomes to distinguish between good priorities and God priorities. I pray this quote will offer you some insight when looking at your to do list for today.



"Sometimes my expectations lead to discouragement or exhaustion, but God's expectations bring rest and balance." - Janice Mayo Mathers

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Please when commenting do not use my children's full names. Thanks!