Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Homeschool Subject Planner Page

When I started homeschooling I found one of my biggest frustrations was finding time for home management.    Then I came across an article about a family that operates on a 3 week on 1 week off schedule.  During the week "off" mom gets a chance to catch-up on some housework, meal plan, and simply rest.  Since reading the article we have adopted this schedule and I love it.  Prior to doing this I used a subject planner to organize our homeschool curriculum.  Basically I plan one subject per page.  I have adapted my subject planner to reflect this new 3 week on one week off schedule.  Click on the link below to download a subject planning page you can print and  use for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Please when commenting do not use my children's full names. Thanks!